Carrefour Dentaire :: Internet fraude
Welcome Guest: S’enregistrer | Connexion

FAQ | Rechercher | Membres | Groupes

Hello Invité ,  
Internet fraude

Carrefour Dentaire Index du Forum -> Espace de libre échange: -> Internet, informatique et sites interessants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:25:12
MessageSujet du message: Internet fraude
Répondre en citant

Un jour, j'ai reçu un e-mail dans ma boite de réception de la part d'une jeune fille.
Je vous laisse lire la lettre, puis on fait une discussion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Dernière édition par dr.mo7amed le 09/01/2012 13:29:24; édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:25:12
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:27:05
Répondre en citant

Sent: Friday, 06 January, 2012 6:27 PM
To: ******@hotmail.com
Subject: GREETINGS FROM CANDY‏

MY DEAR

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?
My name is Candy. (24 years), i am single, from Gambia, the only child of late Eng. Bernard Bakary Nechwa. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).

As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and because of the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost..

So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Nechwa) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border.

As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US Dollars ( four million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death.

Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to join you start for a new life over there you are.

Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.

Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data

1. Full Name: ........................
2. Address: ..................
3. Nationality: ........... Sex................
4. Age:........... Date of Birth:................
5. Occupation:........................
6. Phone: ........... Fax:.........................
7. State of Origin: .......Country:..............
8. Occupation:...................................
9. Marital status........... E-mail address's: ............
10. Scan copy of your ID card or Driving License/Photo:............
DECLARATION:

so that i will be fully sure that i am not trusting the wrong person. and it will also give me the mind to send you the bank contact for you to communicate with them for more verification about this money. and to know you more better.

Meanwhile, you can reach me through my pastor,his name is Pastor Paul any time you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to speak with you his phone number is this(+221772417347)

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks,
Candy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Dernière édition par dr.mo7amed le 09/01/2012 13:30:34; édité 1 fois
dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:28:58
Répondre en citant

Sent: Friday, 06 January, 2012 6:48 PM
To: cany nechwa
Subject: Re: GREETINGS FROM CANDY‏

NICE TO MEET YOU.
erf

Dernière édition par dr.mo7amed le 09/01/2012 13:38:58; édité 2 fois
dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:32:05
Répondre en citant

Sent: Monday, 09 January, 2012 8:36 AM
To: ******@hotmail.com
Subject: THANKS MY DEAR PLEASE HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT WRITE THEM NOW‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dearest One.
Thank you for your concerns and care towards me, Please i will like you to understands more that, here in the church is like one staying inside prison and i don't want to continue like this and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face. so i am very happy to meet some one like you and what ever God join together no one can put asunder.
Please my sweetheart my intention is to have a good future, and a good living, and i here-by promised that i will give you all the respect that i could afford to give as a human, i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place, Honey I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to your life, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you and bellow here is the contact of the Bank. i am the next of kin of the Money, Don't worry i believe there will be no question at the bank OK,

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister,Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Phone: +44 703 181 5902
Email: clydesdale_bank@london.com

Name of Depositor: Engr. Bernard Bakary Nechwa
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Candy Nechwa
Amount Deposited: US$4,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 26th Jauary, 2004
Account Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27553502-501/2004

I am looking forward to have your response from the bank. God bless you, Please write and Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Engr. Bernard Bakary Nechwa from Gambia that you are representing me Miss Faith as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position and also in your save account in your country,

Please my dearest do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on the telephone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, Please get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening, my prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security purposes.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the Bank and let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you, concerning the respond from the bank soon. Please take care and i am waiting for your call, and put me in your daily prayers, I love you and i cant wait to meet you face to face, Please inform me as soon as you contact them. God bless you and your family as i will be waiting for your mail soonest.
Huge & Many Kisses.
Miss Candy

dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:42:33
Répondre en citant

dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2012 13:47:18
Répondre en citant

My Dearest One, my sweetheart, Honey, Huge & Many Kisses 
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
what a Dump!

Jupiter
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2012 10:26:11
Répondre en citant

je connais rien en anglais 
mais ça sent l'arnaque  erf

dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2012 11:42:26
Répondre en citant

ha ha ha ha
Dir traduction par google Evil or Very Mad

rita
VIP

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2012 14:20:45
Répondre en citant

j'en ai deja vu des comme ça mon mari en a reçu et comme je comprend un peu plus q lui l'anglais j'ai pu lire mais c'etait pas de jeunes filles (makayn la dearest  la sweetheart) mais des hommes 
dire lik bloquer ce contacte w thena a simohammed Smile

dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2012 14:41:49
Répondre en citant

t'inquiète pas, je tombe pas dans ce piège Okay
j'ai partagé par ce que plusieurs font l'erreur et donnent leurs coordonnées et c'est grave !
on peut voir que la fille de prénom "Candy", de Gambie et le siège de sa banque en UK
en plus de ça le montant est en US dollar $ alors que l’Angleterre utilise le pound £ erf

dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2012 14:44:01
Répondre en citant

et encore beaucoup plus de contradictions... Evil or Very Mad
erf

jouba
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 11/01/2012 12:02:46
Répondre en citant

rita a écrit:

j'en ai deja vu des comme ça mon mari en a reçu et comme je comprend un peu plus q lui l'anglais j'ai pu lire mais c'etait pas de jeunes filles (makayn la dearest  la sweetheart) mais des hommes 
dire lik bloquer ce contacte w thena a simohammed Smile
oui tt a fait ça fait longtemps moi aussi j en ai réçue la mm chose
mais c d l arnaque
يا رب ان عظمت دنوبي كثرة فقد علمت ان عفوك اعظم

jouba
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 11/01/2012 12:03:20
Répondre en citant

7di rasak layfozo bik alkouman yaflan
يا رب ان عظمت دنوبي كثرة فقد علمت ان عفوك اعظم

dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 11/01/2012 13:24:07
Répondre en citant

t'inquiète pas jouba Okay

chidanet44000
Habitué
Habitué

MessagePosté le: 17/01/2012 19:21:26
Répondre en citant

il faux faire attention!!!!!!!!! C est de l'arnaque
 j ai déjà lu comme se sujet :
"Arnaque femme cote d'ivoire" . Un visage d une femme .mais réalité: un homme+  photos  volées des sites chat..... 

Assistante/ Secrétaire Dentaire

Visiter le site web du posteur
dr.mo7amed
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 17/01/2012 19:35:42
Répondre en citant

Okay
LAH ya7fadh

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 10/12/2016 03:02:09

Carrefour Dentaire Index du Forum -> Espace de libre échange: -> Internet, informatique et sites interessants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Groupe Carrefour Dentaire sur FaceBook --- faculté de méd dentaire de Rabat--- fac de méd dentaire de Casa --- AMPBD --- Centre d'Odontologie Ribat Al Fath --- medmatiq --- Anti-charlatan --- phpBB
Template by BMan1
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com